2018 Water Use Data and Research Program (G18AS00016)
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2018 Water Use Data and Research Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.981.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 21, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 03, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $125,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 25 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: State Trade Expansion Program (STEP)
Previous opportunity: NIJ FY18 Paul Coverdell Forensic Science Improvement Grants Program- COMPETITIVE
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (G18AS00016) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00088||Arctic Migratory Birds Initiative (AMBI) Administration Assistance|
|NPS MWR NOIP18AC00009||Identify Factors Driving Colstridium botulium Activities in Sleeping Bear Dunes Nationa Lakeshore Coastal Ecosystem|
|F18AS00115||National Wildlife Refuge System Enhancements|
|F18AS00118||GLRI Projects from 2018 Asian Carp Action Plan|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2019 2005603||Great Lakes B-WET Program|
|NOAA NMFS FHQ 2019 2005591||FY19 Saltonstall-Kennedy Competition|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2018 2005606||FY18 Deep-Sea Exploration, Characterization, and Education in National Marine Sanctuaries Using Telepresence|
|NPS NOIP18AC00318||GLNF CESU: Identify Vernal Pools in Great Lakes National Pakrs|
|NOAA NOS NCCOS 2019 2005608||NOAA RESTORE Science Program|
|F18AS00165||Great Lakes Remote Sensing|
|MBDA OBD 2018 2005687||2018 MBDA Broad Agency Announcement|
|NOAA OAR OER 2019 2005679||Ocean Exploration Fiscal Year 2019 Funding Opportunity|
|NPS NOIP17AC00470 02||GLNF-CESU: Survey Research for St. Croix NSR Phase 2- SACN|
|F18AS00204||Yuba River Flow Effects Modeling Understanding the Relationships of Habitat and Salmonid Life History in the Yuba|
|F18AS00216||Mokelumne River Riparian Diversion Project|
|NOAA OAR OER 2019 2005712||Competition for a Cooperative Institute for Ocean Exploration|
|F18AS00237||Co-lead a test of a BioAcoustic Fish Fence (BAFF) ability to stop Asian Carp passage at Barkley Lock, Kentucky|
|NOAA OAR CIPO 2019 2005712||Competition for a Cooperative Institute for Ocean Exploration|
|NOAA NMFS SE 2019 2005686||FY19 Bluefin Tuna Research Program|
|NOAA NMFS SE 2019 2005743||FY19 Cooperative Research Program (CRP)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "G18AS00016", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: