Apply for P17AS00163
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Create Career Connections through Youth Employment Opportunities" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 04, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 14, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $61,300.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: BLM -NM Youth Conservation Project Opportunities
Previous opportunity: Ideas Lab: Practical Fully-Connected Quantum Computer Challenge (PFCQC)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P17AS00163
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00163) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L17AS00054||BLM Nevada Youth Program Master|
|F17AS00185||Fox River NRDA|
|F17AS00186||Fox River Natural Resource Damage Assessment|
|L17AS00055||BLM New Mexico Statewide Public Lands Internship Program|
|P17AS00167||Climate change impacts on subsistence access to coastal resources in Arctic National Parks: Implications for NPS management|
|NPSNOIBAND1700319||Bandelier Preservation Crew|
|NPSNOIBAND1700318||Bandelier Conservation Corps|
|P17AS00162||Larimer County Conservation Corps crew working directly with an NPS Trail Crew|
|INL AFGHANISTAN 17GR0026 04072017||Afghanistan Access to Justice Legal Aid Project|
|P17AS00176||Enhancing Visitor Experience through Noxious Weed Management|
|P17AS00177||Public Inforamtion Project|
|L17AS00057||Pahrump Poolfish Habitat Enhancement|
|P17AS00178||Lake Meredith National Recreation Area Multi-use Trail System Project|
|P17AS00180||NOTICE OF INTENT: Successional changes in arthropod assemblages during watershed restoration and fire management in the Jemez Mountains, New Mexico|
|NPS NOI MACA 17 22861||Interpretation Park Guide Interns|
|P17AS00181||Promote and protect foot trails, their surrounding natural areas, and the hiking experience for the general public.|
|P17AS00182||SUCR ACE PLC Fencing and Trails (PMIS# 196885A)|
|L17AS00059||BLM-WY, Wyoming Range Habitat Restoration Enhancement and Mule Deer Initiative|
|P17AS00184||Remote and Active Monitoring of Special Status Wildlife, Mojave National Preserve|
|USGS 17 FA 0702||Notice of Intent|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00163", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.