Apply for FM MCG 23 001
- The Department of Transportation, DOT-Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Development of Fiscal Year 2023 Commercial Vehicle Safety Plans" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.218.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 22, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 15, 2022 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $49,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 56 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Previous opportunity: Counter-Kleptocracy Program: Judicial Integrity, Transparency on Politically Exposed Persons, and Transnational Resilience
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FM MCG 23 001
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FM MCG 23 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.