DRAFT - Request for Applications for Development Food Security Activities (DFSA) in Kenya (72DFFP19RFA00001)
- The Agency for International Development in the food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "DRAFT - Request for Applications for Development Food Security Activities (DFSA) in Kenya" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.007.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 21, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 04, 2019 Comments on the FY 2019 draft RFA for Kenya are due on Monday, February 4, 2019 at 12 PM (EST)..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $186,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Food and Nutrition
Next opportunity: Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Charter Schools Program (CSP): Grants to State Entities CFDA Number 84.282A
Previous opportunity: World Affairs in Theory and Practice
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72DFFP19RFA00001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA FNS SNAP FFIG 2019||SNAP Fraud Framework Implementation Grant Program|
|2019 DRAFT IFRP RFA DRAFT 1||2019-DRAFT-IFRP-RFA-DRAFT-1|
|USDA FNS FY19 ESTAR||Team Nutrition E-STAR Training Grant|
|USDA FNS FY19 INNOV||Team Nutrition Training Grant for Innovative State Training Programs|
|72DFFP19RFA00002||Fiscal Year 2019 Development Food Security Activities in Madagascar and Malawi|
|USDA FNS FY19 SNAP PTI||USDA SNAP Process and Technology Improvement Grants|
|72DFFP19RFA00003||IFRP - USAID-FFP IFRP RFA - FINAL FOR APPLICATIONS Agency for International Development|
|USDA FNS FDPIR FY19 NPTP||USDA-FNS-FDPIR-FY19-Nutrition Paraprofessional Training Project|
|USDA FY19 WIC TIP||USDA WIC Telehealth Innovations Project|
|USDA FNS WSP 19||WIC Special Project Innovation Grant (Cooperative Agreement)|
|USDA FNS WIC WBSC 19||WIC Breastfeeding Support Campaign|
|USDA FAS 10960 0200 10 19 0001||Promoting the Holistic Approach on Nutrition Policy|
|USDA FNS FMSSG 19||Farmers' and Farmers' Market SNAP Support Grants|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72DFFP19RFA00001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: