HIV Technical Assistance in Burma under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) (CDC RFA GH19 1905)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - CGH in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "HIV Technical Assistance in Burma under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.067.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 09, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 07, 2018 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,890,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Papermill Pond Dam Removal
Previous opportunity: Enabling Community-Oriented Policing in the Sahel
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA GH19 1905) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2018 IHS TMD 0001||Tribal Management Grant Program|
|HRSA 18 122||Pediatric Mental Health Care Access Program|
|72061318RFA00003||Cervical Cancer Screening|
|HRSA 18 123||Infant-Toddler Court Program|
|EP HIT 18 002||ASPR FUNDING FOR HEALTHCARE AND PUBLIC HEALTH (HPH) SECTOR INFORMATION SHARING AND ANALYSIS ORGANIZATION (ISAO)|
|CDC RFA GH16 17190201SUPP18||Emergency Response and Recovery Branch Supplemental Emergency Component|
|HRSA 19 014||Service Area Competition|
|HRSA 18 127||Pediatric Emergency Care Coordinator (PECC) Learning Collaborative Demonstration Project|
|SM 18 021||Center of Excellence for Eating Disorders|
|CDC RFA OT18 18020101SUPP18||Strengthening Public Health Systems and Services through National Partnerships to Improve and Protect the Nation's Health|
|HRSA 18 117||Rural Residency Planning and Development Program Technical Assistance|
|CDC RFA CK18 1804||Sustaining the Expansion of the Overseas Health Assessment and Management of U.S.-Bound Refugees, Non-Immigrant Visa Applicants and other Migrant Populations|
|RFA RM 18 022||Development of Cell and Tissue Platforms to Detect Adverse Biological Consequences of Somatic Cell Genome Editing (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA RM 18 024||Expanding the Human Genome Engineering Repertoire (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA AG 19 021||Grants for Early Medical/Surgical Specialists' Transition to Aging Research (GEMSSTAR) (R03 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|CDC RFA GH16 17200301SUPP18||Strengthening Public Health Laboratories Internationally|
|CDC RFA GH19 1950||Targeted Programmatic Support Across Countries under the Global Fund to Fight HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria and under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|NAP AX 18 004||Enhancing the Logical Observation Identifiers Names and Codes Standard to Support U.S. Interoperability|
|RFA HL 19 020||Molecular Atlas of Lung Development Program (LungMAP) Phase 2 Research Centers (U01- Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA HL 19 021||Molecular Atlas of Lung Development Program (LungMAP) Phase 2 - Human Tissue Core (U01- Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA GH19 1905", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: