Apply for OVW 2018 14604
- The Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women in the health, law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OVW FY 2018 Sexual Assault Medical Forensic Examiner Training Initiative Solicitation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.526.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 18, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 29, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health, Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Combatting Child Labor in the Democratic Republic of the Congo’s Cobalt Industry
Previous opportunity: Alzheimer's Disease Programs to States and Communities
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for OVW 2018 14604
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (OVW 2018 14604) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|2018 ONDCP COOCLI||Competitive Cooperative Agreement Solicitation Combating Opioid Overdose through Community-Level Intervention|
|OVW 2020 17592||OVW FY 2020 Sexual Assault Forensic-Medical and Advocacy Services for Tribes (FAST) Initiative|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OVW 2018 14604", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.