Apply for HHS 2019 ACF OCC TP 1567
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families - OCC in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Preschool Development Grant Birth through Five (PDG B-5) Renewal Grant" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.434.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 20, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 05, 2019 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $15,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 23 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: FY20 Enhanced Hunter Education and Safety Program (Section 10 Hunter Education Grant Program) Region 5 Northeast Region
Previous opportunity: EARTH MRI
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2019 ACF OCC TP 1567
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2019 ACF OCC TP 1567) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2020 ACL TITLEVI 2001||Funding for Older Americans Act Title VI Native American Programs|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2019 ACF OCC TP 1567", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.