Apply for F20AS00073
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Recovery Implementation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.657.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 03, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 04, 2020 Applications are due by September 4, 2020. However, you may submit applications throughout the year. Consideration of applications ultimately will be based on the FWS budget cycle..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Security and Strategic Trade Management Academy (SSTMA)
Previous opportunity: TITLE-03212020-SA-S2S-2
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F20AS00073
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F20AS00073) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA FS 2020 GLRI||USDA Forest Service - Great Lakes RFA 2020|
|L20AS00097||BLM-CO Statewide Orphan Wells Project|
|L20AS00101||BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - Gunnison Field Office|
|USDA FS 2021 LSR||Forest Service Northeast and Midwest Landscape Scale Restoration 2021|
|L20AS00105||BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office|
|USDA FS 2021 WRR WR||Forest Service Wildfire Risk Reduction / Wildfire Response RFA 2021|
|USDA FS 2021 CB||Forest Service Cross-Boundary Wildfire Hazard Mitigation RFA 2021|
|USDA NRCS AR CIG 21 NOFO0001059||Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2021 – ARKANSAS|
|GCC FPL 21 001||Council-Selected Restoration Component 4/28/2021 FPL 3b Grant and Interagency Agreement Application Requirements|
|USDA FS GLRI FR21||USDA Forest Service - GLRI Forest Restoration 2021|
|USDA FS 2022 LSR||Forest Service Northeast and Midwest Landscape Scale Restoration 2022|
|NOAA NMFS HCPO 2022 2007086||FY 22-24 Fishery Management Council Coral Reef Conservation Cooperative Agreements|
|NOAA NMFS HCPO 2022 2007109||NOAA Great Lakes Fish Habitat Restoration Partnership Grants|
|NOAA NMFS WCRO 2022 2007156||Pacific Coastal Salmon Recovery Fund|
|USDA NRCS ND MULTI 22 NOFO0001126||Conservation Collaboration Cooperative Agreements Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Announcement for Program Funding – NORTH DAKOTA|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F20AS00073", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.