Shenandoah Valley Battlefields National Historic District (NPS 19 NERO 0008)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the regional development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Shenandoah Valley Battlefields National Historic District" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.939.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 29, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 07, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $81,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Regional Development
Next opportunity: Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance
Previous opportunity: Pakistan Community Education and Development
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS 19 NERO 0008) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 19 NERO 0013||Erie Canalway National Heritage Corridor|
|NPS 19 NERO 0016||Erie Canalway National Heritage Corridor|
|P19AS00132||Groundwork Somerville UWA|
|P19AS00135||Groundwork Mobile County Launch and Development|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS 19 NERO 0008", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: