Strengthening the Independence of Malaysia's Judiciary (SFOP0005917)
- The Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics-Law Enforcement in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Strengthening the Independence of Malaysia's Judiciary" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.703.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 24, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 24, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: American Center Nairobi Program and Outreach Support
Previous opportunity: GRRI CESU:Pilot Algal Assessment and Invasive Algae Detection at OZAR
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0005917) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|OVC 2019 15600||OVC FY 2019 Law Enforcement-Based Direct Victim Services and TA Program|
|OJJDP 2019 14989||OJJDP FY 19 Strengthening Investigative Tools and Technology for Combating Child Sexual Exploitation|
|OJJDP 2019 14988||OJJDP FY 19 Specialized Services and Mentoring for Child and Youth Victims of Sex Trafficking and Sexual Exploitation|
|INL19CA0041 WHPECUADOR JUSSEC 05312019||Ecuador Justice Sector Capacity Building Program to Combat Transnational Crime and Narcotrafficking|
|INL19GR0053 SRILANKA FORENSICLAB 060619||Sri Lanka Forensic Lab Capacity Assessment and Training|
|72049219RFA00009||Request for Information|
|INL19CA0057 AMETUNISIA EXPPROBSYS 071019||Expanding the Probation System in Tunisia|
|INL19GR0059 EAMOLDOVA ANTICORR 071119||Monitoring and Reporting on State Integrity and Anticorruption Activities in Moldova|
|7200AA19APS00007 ADDENDUM 01||Strengthening Local Systems and Partnerships for More Effective and Sustainable Counter-Trafficking in Persons in the Philippines (STRENGTH CTIP-P)|
|INL19GR0060 EAMOLDOVA CHILDEXP 071519||Strengthening Moldova’s Capacity to Address Child Online Sexual Exploitation and Sexual Abuse (COSESA)|
|OVW 2019 16710||OVW 2019 Alaska Full Faith and Credit Training and Technical Assistance Request for Concept Papers|
|INL19GR0062 EABOSNIA MOCKTRIAL 073019||Enhancing Students’ Understanding of their Rights in Bosnia and Herzegovina’s Criminal Justice System through Mock Trials|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0005917", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: