Apply for 21 PHL APS
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to the Philippines in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S. Embassy Philippines PAS Small Grants FY2021" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 01, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 31, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Individuals.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Native Hawaiian Library Services Grant (2021)
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Intercity Bus Security Grant Program (IBSGP)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 21 PHL APS
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (21 PHL APS) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0007718||DRL FY20 IRF: Expanding Religious Tolerance in Mozambique|
|72060321RFA00002||Citizens Engagement for Advocacy and Accountability Activity|
|SFOP0007619||DRL Strengthening Worker’s Rights in Armenia|
|PAS ANG FY21 01||U.S. Embassy Angola Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund|
|SFOP0007709||FY 2022 Fulbright Specialist Program|
|SFOP0007707||FY 2022 Fulbright Scholar Program|
|PASCONAKRYFY21002||U.S. Embassy, Conakry- PD Annual Program Statement|
|AF MASFY21 01||U.S. Embassy Maseru PAS Annual Program Statement|
|72049721RFA00001||Kolaborasi: Papua Collaborative Governance Initiative|
|PAS PRISTINA FY21 02||Democracy Commission Small Grants|
|PAS PRISTINA FY21 03||U.S. Speaker Program for Kosovo|
|DOSRUS21CA006||U.S. Embassy Moscow PAS Alumni Support Program|
|DOSRUS21GR007||2021 Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund (AEIF 2021)|
|SFOP0007645||DRL FY2020: Supporting Efforts to Address Mass Graves in Libya|
|SFOP0007615||DRL Programs for Protection of Migrant Domestic Workers in Lebanon|
|72027821APS00001||APS-OAA-21-00001 Addendum Jordan|
|72065621RFA00004||Strengthened Investigative Journalism in Natural Resources Management and Other Economic Governance Issues (REAJIR)|
|0012021||Ambassador’s Special Self-Help (SSH) Program – Africa Regional Democracy Fund (ARDF)|
|SFOP0007705||DRL FY20 IRF Promoting Religious Freedom in Afghanistan|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "21 PHL APS", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.