Apply for 4216 22 001
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Malta in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S. Embassy Public Diplomacy Grants Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 04, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 30, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development
Previous opportunity: FY22 Naval Engineering Education Consortium (NEEC) BAA
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 4216 22 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (4216 22 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USAID GUINEA NPI APS 720OAA19APS00012||People to People Peacebuilding in Sierra Leone|
|72011722RFA00001||Moldova Civil Society Resiliency Activity|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "4216 22 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.