Apply for AFADD 21 02
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Ethiopia in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Accelerating Social Entrepreneurship in Ethiopia (ASE) 2021 NOFO" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 26, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 26, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $40,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: CHESAPEAKE BAY PROGRAM OFFICE FISCAL YEAR 2021 REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS FOR WEB SUPPORT ACTIVITIES
Previous opportunity: FY 2021 American Rescue Plan Act Good Jobs Challenge
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for AFADD 21 02
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (AFADD 21 02) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 5123||Net Zero & Energy Conservation Study, Fort Hood, TX|
|DOS KAZ NS AEECA 21 015||Media Program for Renewable Energy|
|BJL ARDF FY20 21||Promoting Transparent and Inclusive Governance in The Gambia|
|FOA ILAB 21 11||Project to Increase Collective Action to Address Child Labor, Forced Labor, and Other Unacceptable Conditions of Work in El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras|
|NOI ILAB 21 14||Improving compliance with labor laws in Mexico|
|NOI ILAB 21 13||Improving Gender Equity in the Mexican Workplace|
|NOAA NMFS PRPO 2022 2006985||Species Recovery Grants to States (Section 6 Program)|
|NOAA NMFS PRPO 2022 2006990||Species Recovery Grants to Tribes|
|AF MOG ARDF FY20 01||Somalia Marginalized and Minority Fellows Program Pilot Cohort|
|PAUPDFY21009||Establishing the U.S. Palestinian Affairs Unit eHub|
|PAS EGY FY21 03||English as a Second Language & American Cultural Programming for American Center Cairo (ACC) Youth|
|FOA ILAB 21 10||Promoting Safe and Healthy Workplaces in Honduras, Guatemala, and El Salvador|
|NOI ILAB 21 15||Building a comprehensive government approach to combating child labor and forced labor in Mexico|
|AF PDPA FY21 04||Africa Regional Services Paris Statement of Interest: Small Grants for International Visitors Leadership Program Alumni|
|FOA ILAB 21 13||Improving Gender Equity in the Mexican Workplace|
|FOA ILAB 21 08||Strengthening Decent Work in the Fishing Sector in South America|
|NOAA NMFS NEFSC 2022 2006947||2022/2023 Sea Scallop Research Set Aside|
|FOA ILAB 21 12||Improving Respect for Workers' Rights in Agricultural Supply Chains in Honduras and Guatemala, and the Maquila Sector in El Salvador|
|NOAA NMFS SE 2022 2006998||FY22 Cooperative Research Program (CRP)|
|AFADD 21 04||Small Grant Opportunity for Young African Leaders Initiative (YALI) Alumni|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "AFADD 21 02", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.