Apply for ND NOFO 19 114
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to India in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Educating the Public on Air Quality" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 27, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 31, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: EARTH MRI
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year 2019 Capital Magnet Fund Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ND NOFO 19 114
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ND NOFO 19 114) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00328||NCPE interns at Minute Man National Historical Park|
|P19AS00330||Frontline Interpreter Intern ¿ WRBR|
|P19AS00332||Restore and Improve Wetlands as part of the Repairs and Restoration to the Functionality of Dike System on Cockspur Island|
|P19AS00333||NCPE interns at North Cascades National Park Service Complex|
|P19AS00334||Museum and Archives Cataloging, Access and Preservation|
|P19AS00336||Cumberland Island National Seashore Collections Management Youth Internship|
|19 BKK NOFO 2||YSEALI Economic Empowerment Regional Workshop|
|ND NOFO 19 116||Empowering Economies through Innovation: Building Capacity for Indo-U.S. Joint Research|
|DOS PTA 201915||2019 South Africa Community College Administrator Program Pre-departure Orientation Logistics|
|72026319RFA00001||Teach for Tomorrow|
|SFOP0006009||Support to American-Style Higher Education in Iraq|
|P19AS00340||Asian American Pacific Islander National Historic Landmarks Theme Study|
|DOS GEO 19 CA 003 070219||University Research Program in STEM|
|P19AS00342||HAF Community Assistance Fellows|
|NPS 19 NERO 0058||Historic Annapolis City Dock Place Making & Interpretation Project|
|DOS LONDON PD 2019 CA 019||Future Agricultural Leaders Exchange|
|P19AS00343||Nome Community Archaeology Expedition|
|ED GRANTS 070319 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Expanding Opportunity Through Quality Charter Schools Program (CSP): Grants to Charter School Developers for the Opening of New Charter Schools CFDA Number 84.282B|
|ED GRANTS 070319 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Expanding Opportunity Through Quality Charter Schools Program (CSP): Grants to Charter School Developers for the Replication and expansion of High-Quality Charter Schools CFDA Number 84.282E|
|P19AS00350||Fellowships with the Cultural Resources Office of Interpretation and Education|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ND NOFO 19 114", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.