Apply for CDFI 2019 CMF
- The US Department of the Treasury, Community Development Financial Institutions in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Year 2019 Capital Magnet Fund Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 21.011.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 25, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 26, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $19,600,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 34 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development
Next opportunity: Educating the Public on Air Quality
Previous opportunity: Amistad NRA Natural Resource Management Internship
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CDFI 2019 CMF
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDFI 2019 CMF) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|VA GRANTS NCA FY2020||VETERANS CEMETERY GRANTS PROGRAM|
|P19AS00372||Groundwork Indy Capacity Building|
|P19AS00378||Groundwork Southcoast Capacity Building|
|NPS 19 NERO 0089||Crossroads of the American Revolution NHA|
|NPS 19 NERO 0095||Musconetcong River Comprehensive Management Plan Implement|
|P19AS00496||Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) National Historic Landmark Nomination|
|NPS 19 NERO 0125||Public Matters: Lowell's Emerging Leaders|
|72061519APS00003||Kaunti Kuimarisha Uendelevu - Strengthening County Sustainability|
|NPS 19 NERO 0131||Shenandoah Valley Battlefields National Historic District|
|NPS 19 NERO 0132||Susquehanna National Heritage Area|
|7200AA19APS00007 ADDENDUM 02 USAID BURMA||ADDRESSING DRUG ABUSE AND ADDICTION IN KACHIN, MYANMAR|
|DOS CONAK FY19 01||U.S. Embassy Conakry, Annual Program Statement|
|FR 6300 N 23||Community Development Block Grant Program for Indian Tribes and Alaska Native Villages|
|DOS CNK FY 20 02||Julia Taft Refugee Fund for FY 2020|
|DOS HAR FY2020||Julia Taft Refugee Fund 2019|
|DOS ABJ FY20 01||U.S. EMBASSY ABIDJAN FY 2020 Julia Taft Refugee Fund|
|DOS MSU SSH FY20||U.S. Ambassador's Special Self Help Fund 2020|
|FR 6300 N 07||Section 4 Capacity Building for Community Development and Affordable Housing Grants (Section 4)|
|NGA POLECON GR FY20 001 121919||FY 2020 Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDFI 2019 CMF", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.