Apply for DE FOA 0002400
- The Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory in the energy, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fossil Energy Based Prodcution, Storage, Transport and Utilization of Hydrogen Approaching Net-Zero or Net-Negative Carbon Emissions" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.089.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 15, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 01, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $7,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 17 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Intercity Bus Security Grant Program (IBSGP)
Previous opportunity: Head Start/Early Head Start Grantee -- Communities in the state of Ohio
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002400
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002400) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002477||UNIVERSITY-BASED ENERGY INDUSTRY RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT OF SCALABLE CYBER-PHYSICAL SOLUTIONS|
|DE FOA 0002545||Opportunity Notice for Parties Interested in Partnering with the National Energy Technology Laboratory under FY21 BETO Scale-up and Conversion Funding Opportunity Announcement DE-FOA-0002396|
|DE FOA 0002503||UNIVERSITY-BASED CYBERSECURITY CENTERS|
|DE FOA 0002595||Research, Development, and Demonstration Opportunities for FY 2022 Solar Manufacturing Incubator|
|DE FOA 0002590||Performance Targets for Perovskite Photovoltaic Research, Development, and Demonstration Programs|
|DE FOA 0002606||Small Innovative Projects in Solar 2022- Concentrating Solar Thermal Power and Photovoltaics|
|DE FOA 0002609||Fiscal Year 2022 Solar Manufacturing Incubator Funding Opportunity Announcement|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002400", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.