Opportunity Information: Apply for NOAA OAR OAP 2023 2007714
Apply for NOAA OAR OAP 2023 2007714
- The Department of Commerce in the business and commerce, environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Marine Carbon Dioxide Remove (mCDR): Research and Development for Assessing Large Scale Carbon Removal and Local Scale Ocean Acidification Mitigation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.017.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 22, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 28, 2023. (Agency may still review applications by suitable applicants for the remaining/unused allocated funding in 2023.)
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
[Watch] Creating a grant proposal using the step-by-step wizard inside the applicant portal:
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Business and Commerce, Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Comprehensive Systems Integration for Adolescent and Young Adult Health
Previous opportunity: Notice of Funding Opportunity for Alumni of U.S. Government Programs
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NOAA OAR OAP 2023 2007714
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOAA OAR OAP 2023 2007714) also looked into and applied for these:
|Climate Program Office (CPO), Earth System Science and Modeling Research for Coastal Inundation Apply for NOAA OAR CPO 2023 2007559
Funding Number: NOAA OAR CPO 2023 2007559
Agency: Department of Commerce
Category: Business and Commerce, Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Funding Amount: $750,000
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Inside Our Applicants Portal
Access Applicants Portal
- Grants Repository - Access current and historic funding opportunities with ease. Thousands of funding opportunities are published every week. We can help you sort through the database and find the eligible ones to apply for.
- Applicant Video Guides - The grant application process can be challenging to follow. We can help you with intuitive video guides to speed up the process and eliminate errors in submissions.
- Grant Proposal Wizard - We have developed a network of private funding organizations and investors across the United States. We can reach out and submit your proposal to these contacts to maximize your chances of getting the funding you need.
Premium leads for funding administrators, grant writers, and loan issuers
Thousands of people visit our website for their funding needs every day. When a user creates a grant proposal and files for submission, we pass the information on to funding administrators, grant writers, and government loan issuers.
If you manage government grant programs, provide grant writing services, or issue personal or government loans, we can help you reach your audience.Learn More
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOAA OAR OAP 2023 2007714", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.