State Trade Expansion Program (STEP) (OIT STEP 2018 01)
- The Small Business Administration in the business and commerce sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "State Trade Expansion Program (STEP)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 59.061.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 30, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 02, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $900,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 40 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (OIT STEP 2018 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DLA 201802||FY18 Supplemental Funding - Existing PTACs only|
|OSBDC 2018 06||Portable Assistance Program|
|OWBO 2018 01 2||OWBO Program|
|OWBO 2018 01 1||OWBO Funding Opportunity|
|PRIME 2018 01||Program for Investment in Microentrepreneurs (PRIME)|
|OWBO 2018 01 3||Women’s Business Center - Initial Phase Grant|
|DLA 201803||Procurement Technical Assistance Midwest BIA Region|
|RDBCP RCDG 2018||Rural Cooperative Development Grant|
|RDBCP SDGG 2018||Socially Disadvantaged Groups Grant|
|DLA 201901||Procurement Technical Assistance Program- Existing PTACs only|
|72011118RFA00001||Armenia Rural Economic Development – New Economic Opportunities (RED-NEO)|
|DLA 201901B||Procurement Technical Assistance Program - Existing PTACs only|
|OSBDC 2019 01||Office of Small Business Development Centers Funding Opportunity|
|NPS 18 NERO 0117||Improve Visitor Experience & Enhance Visitor Access to the Isle au Haut District of Acadia National Park|
|OWBO 2018 02||Women’s Business Center Renewal Grant|
|OWBO WKPLN 2018 19||Option Year Workplan and Budget|
|72049218RFA00011||Regulatory Reform Support Program for National Development (RESPOND)|
|DLA 201804||FY18 Supplemental Funding for Existing PTACs|
|OWBO WKPLN 2018 19 1||OWBO Option Year Workplan and Budget Request|
|OSBDC 2019 03||Small Business Development Centers|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OIT STEP 2018 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: