Apply for 03212020 SA S2S 2
- The General Dynamics Information Technology, Sub Agency with Submissions in the education, environment, health, opportunity zone benefits sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "TITLE-03212020-SA-S2S-2" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 00.000, 10.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 21, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 16, 2022 Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announcement for details..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 123 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Environment, Health, Opportunity Zone Benefits
Next opportunity: Recovery Implementation
Previous opportunity: Management of the Lincoln Learning Centers in Afghanistan
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 03212020 SA S2S 2
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (03212020 SA S2S 2) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|TEST OPP1||This is a test opportunity. DO NOT apply!|
|04182020 SA S2S SUB 1||TITLE-04182020-SA-S2S-SUB-1|
|04182020 SA S2S 1||TITLE-04182020-SA-S2S-1|
|05162020 SA S2S 1||TITLE-05162020-SA-S2S-1|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "03212020 SA S2S 2", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.