Apply for BOR PN 18 N030
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Yakama Nation Yakima River and Tributary Habitat Restoration" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.517.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 08, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 22, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,575,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Partners for Fish and Wildlife
Previous opportunity: Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for BOR PN 18 N030
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BOR PN 18 N030) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOR MP 18 N034||Contra Costa Water District - Rock Fish Slough|
|P18AS00507||Landscape Scale Vegetation Mapping at Point Reyes and Golden|
|F18AS00294||Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance|
|NPS 18 NERO 0126||FY18 ATC Rec Fee Maintenance Task Agreement|
|P18AS00508||Identify bat species presence, distribution, maternity colony abundance and white-nose syndrome occurrence in Rocky Mountain National Park|
|L18AS00093||BLM WY Master Integrated Invasive Plant and Noxious Weed Management Program|
|P18AS00510||Avian Ecology in the San Francisco Bay Area Network|
|P18AS00512||Geotechnical Investigations for Wetland Restoration|
|F18AS00296||Riparian Habitat Tool for Priority Species in Nevadaâ¿|
|BOR MP 18 N033||Sacramento Joint Intake Project|
|F18AS00268||Land Conservation Training and Outreach|
|P18AS00515||Documentation, Condition Assessment and Treatment Plan|
|P18AS00516||Mission 66 Era Resources of Yellowstone, Phase 4|
|N62473 18 2 0017||Care and Rehabilitation of Injured, Ill and Orphaned Wildlife|
|P18AS00518||Cottonwood Forest Establishment along the Green and Yampa River|
|P18AS00519||Complete a Preliminary Evaluation of Structural elements and ancient plasters at White House and Antelope House Ruin|
|P18AS00517||Cooperative Research and GIS support for Visitor and Land Use|
|W9127N 18 2 0004||Natural Resource Management (NRM) Education and Training of Lane County Youth Services or Conservation Corps Participants Provided by Qualified Youth Services and Conservation Corps Organizations|
|L18AS00043||BLM Utah 2018 Youth Opportunities to Work on Conservation Projects on Public Lands|
|BOR PN 18 N027||South Branch Canal Lining-Phase I|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR PN 18 N030", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.