Apply for F19AS00024
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Partners for Fish and Wildlife" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.631.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 19, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 30, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $750,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2,500 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Coeur d'Alene Basin Agriculture to Wetland Conversion Easements
Previous opportunity: Yakama Nation Yakima River and Tributary Habitat Restoration
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F19AS00024
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00024) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AS00017||Spartina Eradication and Control|
|F19AS00029||Hunting, Visitor Services and Biological Program Enhancement|
|W912DQ 19 2 0001||Fisheries Program Support, Fort Leonard Wood, MO|
|F19AS00033||National Wildlife Refuge System Enhancements|
|F19AS00034||National Wildlife Refuge System Enhancements|
|USGS 19 FA 0005||Notice of Intent|
|F19AS00032||Fox River NRDA|
|USGS 19 FA 0004||Notice of Intent|
|F19AS00042||Coeur d'Alene Basin Agriculture to Wetland Conversion Easements|
|USGS 19 FA 0024||Notice of Intent|
|P19AS00007||Youth Crew Support of Habitat Restoration Surrounding Cheeseboro Canyon Universal Access Trail|
|USGS 19 FA 0016||Notice of Intent|
|F19AS00050||Great Lakes Restoration Initiative|
|72049219RFA00001||PNG Biodiversity Program|
|USGS 19 FA 0031||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 19 FA 0006||Notice of Intent|
|F19AS00051||Surveys, Conservation, and Management of Biological Resources at Bitter Creek National Wildlife Refuge|
|F19AS00052||R3 Sport Fish Restoration Grant Progam (TO STATE F&G AGENCIES ONLY)|
|F19AS00053||R3 Wildlife Restoration Grant Program (TO STATE F&G AGENCIES ONLY)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00024", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.